Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Please Login If you are a G4l Member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Please Login If you are a G4l Member.
Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Banns from G4L servers

5 posters

Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty G4L|Skittles

Post  G4L-Forest Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 am

G4L|Skittles=Pure Fag

Banned for extreme Gayness, oral sex on men and drama.
lol!
G4L-Forest
G4L-Forest
Admin

https://gamerz-4-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty Re: Banns from G4L servers

Post  G4L|Mad Hatter Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:01 pm

wow... really?
G4L|Mad Hatter
G4L|Mad Hatter

Back to top Go down

Post  G4L|IPwnYou<3 Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Like a Star @ heaven is skittles really banned ?? Like a Star @ heaven What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face santa flower
G4L|IPwnYou<3
G4L|IPwnYou<3

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:00 pm

hahah pure fag?!?!?
hahah

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty Ha

Post  G4L-Forest Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:30 am

Yes Skittles is banned and is a complete ass pounding homo!
Banns from G4L servers Skittl10

Banns from G4L servers Fag-ha10

Banns from G4L servers Band_f10

HAHA lol!
G4L-Forest
G4L-Forest
Admin

https://gamerz-4-life.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty WOW BALES

Post  G4L}:{Dead Girl Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:48 am

IM NOT SURE I UNDERSTAND COULD YOU REPEAT THAT
G4L}:{Dead Girl
Admin

http://www.ClanG4L.com

Back to top Go down

Post  . Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:32 pm

Whahahah Dead girl. I think he would like to post the pictures again lol
Twisted Evil

S1l3nt3d

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty I was banned

Post  Duffy Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:55 pm

Sorry I did not realize I was in a G4L server thought I was in the killbox anything goes server.... so I had marty on NO WARNING just kicked and my kick screen from the admin of server at that time read and I quote ( OK I will not put in the U)
Kicked from server for MARTYDOM GOODBY F CKFACE Hey I am sorry I had it on, but ask I would have taken it off and for the swearing uncalled for you all run great servers so you might look into this It was the killbox server about 1 hour ago

Duffy

Back to top Go down

Post  G4L}:{Dead Girl Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:47 pm

I will find out who kicked you and take care this matter.....

signed ....deadgirl.........
Admin

http://www.ClanG4L.com

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty G4L read and head

Post  Username Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:23 am

Obviously this message wouldnt be observed upon in high regards..nor would it be probably kept on this forum but I will keep the words I decide to use to a good manner in which it might be looked upon in a way deserved. Those of G4L have been quite good to me, and yet others have blinded and deceatfully ran to those undeserving of what they should possess or claim to have. How hilarious...but still I respect what has happend and still regret nothing. I hope in all that G4L exceeds its wants and flys highly in its expansion. But yet, my regards of greatness still reside in one that survives in hell daily, and even now still stays. So I salute you Dead Girl, miss Jennifer. How you deal with such pains is beyond and shared by me, and to all those who join G4L look up to her, and look up to those she regards as important. And stay true to G4L...it is truly one of the funnest clans I had the pleasure of seeing. Till the time it comes where it is what it should always have been goodday to you all and goodbye is never been stated or will ever be.

Nightmare

Username

Back to top Go down

Banns from G4L servers Empty Devils Cry ;)

Post  G4L| Forest Thu Jul 01, 2010 1:07 am

dude you really need to get out more lol this wierd fantasy of you and my wife is only a fantasy of yours and as for pain my child, you dont know the first thing about pain me and my wife do love eachother and have been to hell and back many times together and with that noted you shal know good sir that Our love for eachother remains strong i am a family man i love my little girls and wife and they return the faver, you are only building some wack illusion that someday lol you and her could ever be, first off you give the impresion to me that you are a stalker,molester,or some freak, i know the way you leave gay fag like "secret" messages on here your not slick homie you think your a poet, "THINK being the reality" i dont think im the boss, or a hardass, or some lame ass macho man i treat my wife with the upmost respect you my old friend had just so happened to prowl on her when she needed someone to talk to and i was wedged so far up this games ass i had no idea how far we HAD grown apart but true love always prevails son and in this case has, i know she is happy now that i have opened my eyes to the important things in life, really just as adults your a fucking nut bag and if we ever met face to face i cant tell you the outcome no one knows there fait NO ONE your just nutty enoph to actualy cross that line and for that reason i keep my guard up Smile and with all that aside what even makes you think you have what it takes to be half the man i am, i just think your lost andrew/Devil times have changed and so have the seasons your lost in your own illusions pal im not sweating anything just looking over my shoulder and smiling at u, thanking you for letting me wakeup and go that extra mile just to please my family....so do us all a faver and stop fooling your self Smile your only hurting yourself i would never let my wife slip away i love her far more that life its self...also il leave your post so you can reflect on how a real man powns another......and always feel free to join any G4L server im not hitler my wife is addicting lol dont feel like yout the only freak, we have incountered many but youl always have a place on my shitlist for betraying me as a true friend sorry......Proud Leader =G4L= Forest
G4L| Forest
G4L| Forest
Admin

http://www.ClanG4L.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum