Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Please Login If you are a G4l Member.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Please Login If you are a G4l Member.
Gamerz 4 Life - Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Already In! Just Posting my Application.. =)

Go down

Already In! Just Posting my Application.. =) Empty Already In! Just Posting my Application.. =)

Post  G4L| Armani Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Clan Name : G4L | Armani

How Often do you play? : About Close To 4 Hours a Day

What is your Kills to Death Ratio (kills/deaths)? : Mostly I would say 80 kills 15 Deaths Very Rare Sometimes i get 100 plus kills 20 deaths

Do you have a Microphone usable with TeamSpeak. : Yes i do Logitech Pair

Do you have TeamSpeak? : Yes i Downloaded TS When i Got Recruited to this clan.

Previous Clan Name and Tag : ProClashGaming PcG|^

What Was Your Rank? : Owner And Leader
Reason for leaving : Had a Son 3 weeks ago so didn't have time to run and maintain the clan.

Have you ever been booted from our server? ( Be Honest we can find out ) :Never! I just started playing Cod4. I use to play counterstrike For 13 years, lol i played for about 2 weeks Call Of Duty 4 Just Good At First Person Shooter Games

What is your primary weapon? : M4 Carbine Red Skin

Name some G4L clan members you have played with :Dead Girl ,SoapBubbles ,Wolf , Lone Soul ,S1l3nt3d ,there's more can't remember Atm.

Did someone tell you to apply? If yes, then who? :I didnt just get Told to apply i got recruited and already a member i got recruited by Forest and Dead Girl.

Tell us about yourself. :I am A Married 24 year old male with a New Born Son His only 3 weeks old I am A gamer Since i can remember Loved it and i also like to play handball in the weekend .

Your strength. :Winning =)

Your weakneses. :Losing =(
G4L| Armani
G4L| Armani

http://www.myspace.com/jeremy-ramos

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum